We want you to love your JERAVAE purchase with all your heart, but if you feel you can't use the item(s) you received, we have procedures for easy returns and exchanges. Listed below are the instructions and stipulations for each type of item.
- Sale/clearance items are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged for a refund.
- Exchange items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged for a refund.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns and exchanges.
- Any shoe size larger than a women's 9.5 is a custom order and not returnable. Any shoe size smaller than a women's 3.5 is a custom order and not returnable. Any shoe size larger than a men's 12 is a custom order and not returnable.
- RMA form: Any return or exchange of practice wear, shoes, or any other non-costume item must be accompanied by an approved RMA form. If we receive an item for return or exchange without an approved RMA number, your item(s) will be immediately returned and no refund or exchange will be given. The RMA form can be found below. Once we receive your RMA form, we will review your request and email you with return instructions. Please do not send a package until the return/exchange has been approved.
- All items must be postmarked within 15 days of SHIPMENT of each item (not delivery).
- Items must be in new condition and unworn. All original tags must be attached and not damaged. Any item that has been worn, damaged, or has tan or deodorant stains, will be immediately returned to the customer and no refund will be issued. Any item that has been altered or adjusted in anyway will not be accepted for return/exchange.
- Shoes that have any visible wear on the soles will not be accepted for return. It only takes one step on the dance floor to alter the sole, so please make sure your shoes fit before walking or dancing in them.
- Returned items will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges. For items that are exchanged, please note that the 15% restocking fee applies to any remaining difference between the exchanged items. Both shipping charges will still apply if applicable.
- Rhinestones, earrings, fishnets/tights, undergarments, makeup, and tanning products do not quality for a return or exchange.
For information regarding the return of your costume rental, please visit our Rental Agreement page.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once the payment is processed, the buyer is responsible for the payment. Item(s) cancelled after 24 hours of the order placement are subject to a 10% restocking fee.