Have you heard of LipSense®? Designed by SeneGence®, LipSense is a unique line of long-lasting liquid lip colors — and when we say long-lasting, we mean long. These colors last anywhere between 4 and 18 hours, making them perfect for those extra long competition days! The product is waterproof and doesn’t smear off, rub off, or sweat off. On top of being vegan, LipSense is also GMO-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, wax-free, lead-free, and made in the USA. It’s versatile, so you can mix shades to create a number of effects. It also works to restore the moisture content in your lips, so it won’t dry them out like other lipsticks do. We personally love this product and are thrilled to now offer it on our website! Read on to see a few of our favorite colors, as well as how to apply this amazing new product.
Five of Our Favorite Colors
- Blu-Red: This flat-out stunning color is a bright fire engine red with a matte finish. It has more of a cool tone, so it’s especially flattering on those with cool skin undertones. (You can tell your undertone is cool if the veins in your wrist look blue, if silver jewelry complements your skin, or if your skin tends to burn in the sun before getting a tan).
- Beige Champagne: We love this charming color! The beige really warms the hue, while the champagne frost cools it down. This balance makes it the perfect neutral shade for all skin tones, and having a nice nude in your makeup bag is a must!
- Lexie Beary: This color is a cool fuchsia berry with an iridescent shimmer that we’re simply in love with. It’s deep and rich with a smooth, velvety finish.
- Persimmon: We’re loving this spicy hue for those with warm undertones. (You can tell your undertone is warm if the veins in your wrist appear more green than blue, if gold jewelry complements your skin, or if you tend to tan easily). This color is a dark adobe orange-brown with a matte finish.
- Summer Sunset: This youthful, summery color is a pink-orange with a hint of coral. We love the soft, natural feel of this peachy tone.
Once you’ve found your perfect LipSense color, be sure to shake the tube for a few seconds before applying to clean, dry lips. Follow these steps to ensure your LipSense lasts longer:
- Spread the application tip evenly from one corner to the other. Do NOT swipe the applicator back and forth like you normally would applying lip gloss. Do not touch lips together. Let your lips dry for at least five seconds between each coat.
- Apply two additional coats. (You can also layer different colors to get different shades).
- After your lips have dried completely, apply LipSense Glossy Gloss to seal and moisturize. Press lips together — and you’re all set!
- If you make a mistake while applying, be sure to use the Ooops!™ Remover before applying lip gloss. This formula is specially designed to gently and instantly remove LipSense lip colors.
Thank you for reading! Have questions about LipSense? Contact us through our website or call our boutique at 816-439-6009.